LIFTMASTER TRADE SHOW PROGRAM
LiftMaster chose to partner with Matrex when it was time to completely overhaul their trade show program. Employing a holistic approach, Matrex created a modular booth, with sleek and modern lines, designed to utilize the same assets across footprints ranging from 20’x20’ to 60’x70’, at conferences including IBS, IDA, Fencetech and ISC West.
Representing three separate business units, each with slightly different target audiences, Matrex immersed itself in LiftMaster’s products, as well as their features and benefits to unify everything under the LiftMaster brand. A digital engagement called “Access City” served as the nucleus of the booth, drawing attendees in. From there, show goers could be directed to the appropriate area of interest.
Not only was LiftMaster’s image on the show floor transformed, so was their show strategy.
- 100+ products on display, including fully operational, commercial-grade, garage door openers and perimeter entry systems
- Form follows function. Architecture of booth designed to accommodate fully-functional garage doors
- Centerpiece digital engagement developed by Matrex Performance Science team
- mLeads, Matrex’s proprietary lead capture solution, used across all shows resulting in increased leads and revenue
- Winner of “Best Island Booth” at 2019 IDA debut