JOY GLOBAL MINEXPO
For MINExpo Joy Global reinforced their position as a technology leader by integrating the most advanced sensing and display technologies. Every interaction in the 165’ x 80’, 12,000 sq. ft. exhibit was strategic and meaningful. Driven by customer insight and self-reported data, the experience was tailored to keep customers engaged by providing custom content relevant to their needs or interests.
RFID Guided Journey – How it worked:
Attendees were greeted at key entry points around the booth by facilitators armed with iPads. Attendees were then asked four key questions about their areas of interest. Once the questions were captured, the facilitator would then scan the attendees show badge and provided lanyard with embedded RFID. As attendees got within close proximity of our information kiosks, individuals would be greeted by name and then offered detailed information about their areas of interest.
- VIP registration and custom programming
- RFID guided journey with curated content
- Large scale projection-mapping
- 3D animation design and development
- Glasses-free 3D monitors
- Live action video scripting, filming and post-production
- Tablet-based augmented reality