Genfare’s goal was simple: Attract as many of their target audience into the booth as possible. According to Forbes, 90% of Fortune 500 executives play golf, with 93% saying playing golf with business associates is a great way to establish a closer relationship. Genfare’s 50’ x 50’ space included a state-of-the-art Trackman golf simulator and three mini golf holes. The Spanish Colonial-style clubhouse was modeled after the most iconic clubhouses in the Orlando area, including Seminole and TPC Sawgrass, which was the location of the show. The result was the most well-received and heavily trafficked booth at APTA 2021.
- Experience designed to targeted audience
- Custom themed rental architecture
- Featured iconic local locations of the trade show event
- Trackman golf simulator activity
- Viewing lounge to promote engagement
- Preshow promotion and advertising