Briggs & Stratton entered the energy storage sector in strong fashion at RE+ 2022 by unveiling a new collaboration with their partner SimpliPhi Power showcasing an extensive line of Energy Storage Systems (ESS) and home generators. This partnership will evolve as one company called Briggs & Stratton Energy Solutions in 2023.
The 40’ x 50’ booth was recognized by RE+ as one of the “Must See Booths” at the show (out of 800 exhibitors) and was heavily attended during the entire show.
The most innovative part of the booth relied on a 3D anamorphic animation which told the Briggs & Stratton and SimpliPhi Power story in an exciting and visually engaging way – along with digital product explorers, all were produced in-house by our interactive team for total integration into the experience.
Our design objective was to convey technology and energy everywhere within the space from the white “beam of light” flooring detail that drew attendees to the anamorphic animation wall, to LED accent lighting and edge lit glass details.
- Contemporary and minimalist design
- Modular components to fit into smaller show footprints
- Innovative 3D Anamorphic Animation showcases the story of the B&S and SimpliPhi product family.
- Interactive Product Selector
- Impactful Product Kiosks and Displays
- Presentation Area with touch screen