Show Services Coordinator
Responsible for overall show coordination, including estimating and ordering of show services, arranging installation and dismantle, handling all relevant inquiries and performing administrative functions to meet the requirements of the client.
- Research upcoming show schedule 90-120 days prior to show to compile deadlines and show management requirements.
- Create and distribute to all staff pre-show field service estimates to assist in planning yearly budgets.
- Prepare all required forms and order services by deadline date.
- Coordinate installation labor, dismantle labor and field supervisor.
- Email each show service supplier and request written confirmations via e-mail or fax prior to install.
- Contact the project management team and have the installation drawings revised to reflect any changes and provide to vendors.
- Submit all required EAC forms and certificates of insurance on behalf of client prior the deadline.
- Maintain constant communication with account team regarding status of job and updates.
- Prepare and distribute show service packet to team prior to show.
- Arrange and participate in a pre-show meeting with team to review exhibit set up drawings and show packet.
- Assist Matrex supervisor or labor company with show site requests.
- Work with vendors regarding services issues, negotiating credits when necessary.
- Compile all final show invoices, check for accuracy and reconcile charges. Create one concise invoice for client review.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to think strategically and handle multiple projects at one time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Effective time management and problem solving
- Basic accounting knowledge a plus