Senior Exhibit Designer
This is your opportunity to be a leader in a collaborative design environment, to work with creativity-driven clients, and bring award-winning exhibit solutions to life. The Senior Exhibit Designer is responsible for the development of brand experiences from trade shows to interactive product showrooms.
- An Innovator. Must possess the ability and passion to create environments that break from tradition. From ideas through completion inspiring the creative team in the process.
- Versatile. Must be ready to take on the challenge of a dynamic team that produces concepts and designs for a range of clients. Pushing creative boundaries, solving problems, and communicating complex ideas on the fly.
- Collaborative. You will work with different disciplines and departments to transform ideas into engaging experiences. Be skilled at harnessing different team perspectives and forming them into strategic solutions.
- Communicative. Effectively and often, within the creative team, across the company, with clients. Possessing the ability to present and champion great thinking and provide keen insights.
- Entrepreneurial. Be self-motivated and turn challenges into opportunities. Always looking for better ways to do what we do.
- Collaborating with Account Teams and the Creative Director to produce winning creativity
- Direct client interaction to understand the client’s brand and product strategy
- Creating unique experiences that are intellectually and emotionally compelling
- Working closely with all departments to assure everything is on schedule and within client’s budget
- Participating in professional development opportunities to stay creatively fresh
- 5+ years of exhibit design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field or equivalent
- Expertise in 3D Studio Max and V-ray rendering required
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Podium a plus
- Strong design portfolio that represents design presentation skills
- Demonstrate experience in winning design solutions
- Solid understanding of creative process from conception through production
- Strong knowledge of latest exhibit industry trends
- Excellent personal presentation & concept communication skills
- Ability to accept and incorporate feedback from client, colleagues, and supervisors
All inquiries will remain completely confidential.
Please send resume and portfolio samples.