Matrex is a highly creative, award winning trade show and event company where no two projects are alike. We are seeking a Full-Time Carpenter that is detail oriented, a self-starter, professional and friendly. You should have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and any trade show experience is a plus.
- Proficient with all shop equipment and practices: table saws, panel saws, routers, laminating, etc.
- Well versed in various finished work such a laminate, melamine and moldings
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings, blueprints, and diagrams and adhere to quality building standards and specifications
- Basic knowledge of math and measurements.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and complete jobs with demanding deadlines while keeping great attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines
- Experience: 5+ years, preferably tradeshow experience or cabinet building
- Knowledge of CNC Setup, Machining, and/or operation a plus
- Dedication to high level of service, highly motivated and high level of initiative
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment; works well with Project Managers, Detailers and Senior Management
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen test
- Must be able to work 6:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
- Available to work overtime and weekends.
This is a full time, non-union, day shift position. Clean work environment and good benefits including 401K, medical insurance and holiday pay.