Matrex is a highly creative, award-winning trade show and event company. We design, build, and install unique face to face marketing opportunities for our Fortune 1000 clients. We incorporate engagement technology to drive our client’s revenue and capture data.
We seek a seasoned Account Manager as the direct contact between the business development staff, our clients and our various creative and production departments. The Senior Account Manager maintains relationships with new and existing accounts while serving as the direct lead for client contact. This position requires the ability to multi-task and remain well organized.
NOTE: You need a minimum of 3 years TRADE SHOW or EVENT PRODUCTION experience to apply for this position.
This is the only position that interacts directly with clients and all departments, from creative to shipping. Therefore, you must be:
- A positive, energetic, self-motivated, proactive, team-oriented person with an entrepreneurial spirit, like your co-workers.
- A brand steward that fulfills the Matrex commitment to producing quality products and exceptional support.
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communications skills with a sense of urgency.
- Able to manage, alongside our business development team, account transitions.
- Have full responsibility and direct client contact with our largest accounts, mostly Fortune 1,000, in various markets from earth moving equipment to pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledgeable about marketing to understand and recommend products and services that are most appropriate for maximizing client results.
- Client centric and know their personal drivers, and motivators.
- Identify opportunities which can further solidify the customer partnership.
- Able to develop, monitor, and distribute timelines and schedules to both the client and our internal team.
- Research specific markets and assists the Business Development Strategists with creating compelling proposals.
- Able to have your arms around the total project and be responsible for reconciliation of estimates and final invoicing.
- Able to read floorplans, space layouts, and designs/renderings.
- 3 years trade show or event account manager experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Aggressively and pro-actively works to identify potential issues.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with managing budgets, accurately.
- Ability to manage several complex projects from inception to completion, simultaneously.